While Halloween is growing in popularity, it seems different cities celebrate differently.
Just for a little bit of Halloween fun, My Home Move Conveyancing surveyed the public to see which cities in the UK love to don their fake fangs, and which like to avoid the whole thing like a zombie plague. Here’s what they found:
- Sheffield is the number one city for getting in the spooky spirit of Halloween dishing out sweets and decorating their doorsteps.
- Southampton residents hideaway and hide from trick or treaters.
- Belfast was named the most generous city in the country dishing out sugary goodness.
- Nottingham come in as timeless trick or treaters being over 16
- Manchester has the highest percentage who wear fancy dress for the occasion.
- Cardiff our the dedicated decorators of the UK celebrating in spooky style
AgentPro Estate Agent Software is based in Bridgend, a short drive from Cardiff, so we are naturally proud to say we are close to the Halloween decorating capital of the UK – well done Cardiff!
Wherever you are, remember to be respectful of properties, animals and your neighbours – avoid the zombies – and enjoy your celebrations!